Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year! Hopefully it will be a great 2006! I've received a bunch of great postcards since I last posted and I'm also going to show some of my favorites that I've bought and have hanging on my desk and ones I have in my scrap books.

List of things to accomplish in 2006!
1. Organize my photos and photo albums.
2. Get all my books listed onto some sort of program so I can remember which ones I have.
3. Start dancing and Jazzercise again.
4. Finish my Historic Preservation Degree. (Have to take that darn English class)
5. Start learning a new language. Would like to learn (Finnish & Dutch).
6. Send lots & lots of postcards around the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swan said...

Goals 1 and 6 are the same for me!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home